Getting your Order Ready
FIRST Make sure all Sellers/Parents understand the 3 Easy Steps to submit their Seller’s order.
Step #1 Each Seller/Parent needs to add up the total quantity of each item ordered on the Order Form.
Step #2 Transfer the total quantity of each item ordered onto the Summary Sheet.
Step #3 Enclose TOTAL AMOUNT DUE and Summary Sheet in the envelope and send in to Sponsor
by the sale “Cut-Off” date
That’s it for the Sellers/Parents! You will notify the Sellers/Parents once you have
the confirmed delivery date after you place your group’s Total Order.
To Enter your Orders and view orders placed online …CLICK HERE (you should have received an email with your login information)
Click here to watch our “HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER” video
EASY no calculator needed to tally, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on “Teams”
2. Enter Team Name & Leader Section. Click DONE
3. Click on Team Name Then on the Right Side Click ADD Seller
4. Enter a Student Name. It will now take you to the Tally Form
5. Enter Total $$ Collected
6. Enter quantities (DO NOT include any online purchases)- Use TAB Or ENTER to go to next line
7. When done click ‘Save’
8. Click on NEXT. This Saves and goes to Next Seller
9. Enter remaining orders (repeat steps 3-8)
10. After entering all student orders: To submit your order click button on the Left Side: SUBMIT
11. If you have any additional orders after your tally has been submitted, please scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have internet access Scan and email the order envelopes to email@example.com or fax to 410-298-2502. When faxing please number all pages and include a cover sheet with the # of pages.
Once orders are submitted, we will email you an invoice about 1 week prior to delivery. If you do not have a scheduled delivery date, we will contact you to coordinate.
Need additional help with Entering your ORder? Call Customer Service at 410-298-2500 Option 6