Joe Corbi Fundraising Consultant
General Summary: Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory selling Joe Corbi’s branded products and related fundraising programs. You will personally contact groups to secure new business.
- Promote/sell/secure commitments for fundraising programs from existing/potential customers. Primary targets includes the school fundraising market, sports leagues, and groups who do product fundraising.
- Sign up and introduce best practices to each group to ensure they each run a successful fundraiser. That includes planning meetings, good promotions, and incentives, seller kick-off assemblies, assisting with deliveries and being part of the customers’ support system.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate repeat and new business for the company’s products and programs.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Attend evening PTO/A meetings to present and gain new business.
- Prospect and cold call to find new business
- Provide service to customers from planning events, kicking off the event to sellers, assisting in resolving customer issues and attending the final delivery to assist and gain recommitment for additional business.
- Provide clear and effective verbal presentations and written proposals.
- Customer history and a spreadsheet-based CRM system will be available for you to plan and organize your personal sales strategy by maximizing your Return on Time Investment for your territory.
- Car and valid driver’s license.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend company meetings and trade shows (2-3 times/ year).
- Flexibility to attend evening meetings during key selling periods.
If you like working with people, have a reliable car and computer, and want to be part of the Joe Corbi’s team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.