PREPARING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
Below are some easy steps for you to follow to make sure we meet your delivery expectations:
- Work with your sales representative to determine the date your order must be given to Joe Corbi’s.
- Delivery of your food will occur only if your sale consists of 75 or more items.
- Your order will be scheduled to deliver approximately 3 weeks after you submit your order through the Web Tally
- Your Sales Rep and our traffic will work with you to schedule your delivery.
- Your delivery will be scheduled on a specific date with a 3-hour delivery window that day.
- You will pay the driver with a check made out to “ADKO Assocaites, Inc.” before the food is unloaded.
- Wall Tags are available that can be placed around the room in the order that the items appear on your order sheet.
- When the driver brings your items into the room you will place the correct items under the correct wall tag. Any box that is taped shut is a full case of whatever item is listed on the label. Empty all boxes that are not taped shut and place those items under the correct wall tag.
- You and the driver together will count the product totals and check them off the inventory sheet. If any items are missing you will mark them on the inventory sheet. If you choose not to count your items with our driver you have forfeited the right to get missing items replaced by Joe Corbi’s.
- Pull your orders for each seller by using your order Pack slips that were emailed to you. Place those pulled orders in the double check area.
- When the order is picked up by the seller the double check person and the seller will count each item vs the Pack slip to make sure the correct product is leaving the building.
- Once the seller confirms the order they will sign the Pack slip. The sponsor will need to keep the Pack slips.
- The seller will use the order sheet they kept to distribute the orders to their customers.
- For orders less than 75 items, you will have the option of picking up your order at either our Windsor Mill, MD or Gibbstown, NJ warhouses.