ITEM CODE: 245
Our artisan Style raisin bread is baked with plump juicy California raisins, and then topped with a specialty sweet spread.
We start with sweet cream butter; add cinnamon, sugar and honey that will be sure to delight your taste buds. Cinna-Bread!
Kit Contents - Net Wt 40 oz (2 lb 8 oz) 1.13kg
- Twelve small crusts (1.56 lb = 25 oz = 709g), serving size = 30g
- Twelve emulsion toppings (0.96 lb = 15 oz = 435g), serving size = 18g
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap CINNA-BREAD® product. (DO NOT HEAT THE CINNA-BREAD IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE.)
- Place aluminum foil or baking sheet on lower rack of oven.
- Place CINNA-BREAD® directly on the middle rack of the oven above foil or pan.
- Bake refrigerated product at 400?F for 6-8 minutes. Bake frozen product bake 400?F for 8-10 minutes. (The bake times provide a moister product, while longer bake times deliver a crispier crust and darker carmelized topping).
- Allow CINNA-BREAD® to cool for 1-2 minutes before eating.
*CAUTION: Topping will be hot.(Oven temperatures may vary. Adjust accordingly.)
- Refrigerated 7 Days
- Frozen 6 Months
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Sugar, Honey, Raisins, and less than 2% of the following: Calcium Propionate (to preserve freshness), Dextrose, Malted Barley Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soybean Oil, Spices, Whey Protein Concentrate, Yeast.
Contains Wheat, Milk, and Soy.