How a Joe Corbi’s Fundraiser Works
Below is quick summary of how a fundraiser with Joe Corbi’s works:
- Customer calls Joe Corbi’s or visits our website to setup a sale/delivery dates and is given all the information needed. Each of our customers choose a date and time for delivery. We recommend that each group sells for about 2-3 weeks and then receives the delivery 10 days after their sale ends
- Start-up kit is sent to the chairperson including fliers, collection envelopes, tally sheets or software and all other chairperson information.
- Chairperson receives the startup kit, reviews all info and than provides each seller with a flier, collection envelope, cover letter explaining important dates and how to provide information to the chairperson for ease of management.
- Each participant then takes the brochure to their friends, neighbors, workplace and relatives to create sales. Participants record sales on the brochure. Orders are tallied on the order forms and collection envelopes.
- Participants collect the money when they take the order. All checks or money orders are made out to the organization (check is made out to the organization so they have their profits upfront) and are placed into the collection envelope.
- The sellers must keep the order form and turn in the collection envelopes to the chairperson on the specified date. The chairperson who then tallies the totals and calls Joe Corbi’s to place their initial order.
- The Chairperson will then have an additional 8 days to call in any orders. *This is depending on where you are located
- The order will than ship directly from our distribution centers to arrive at the selected date, time and location that was requested by the chairperson. The driver works with the group to offload the product into stacks sorted by item code. We ask for volunteers to assist with the unloading. They count the order and verify that everything is correct. Driver collects check and the sale is done.
- And that is a Joe Corbi’s fundraiser. Profits are in the bank and the group’s customer are very happy with their purchases.
And that is a Joe Corbi’s fundraiser. Profits are in the bank and the group’s phone will start ringing with customers wanting to know when they are selling again.